Bubble Overlay - Bubble overlay chart is designed to allow you overlay a bubble chart on top of pretty much anything on your page, such as a custom svg map or a bitmap image.
- dc.css has been sanitized so you can simply copy it and drop into your dc.js project to have the default look-and-feel enabled for you charts
- .chart css class used in dc.css has been changed to dc-chart and is now automatically injected by dc chart instance
- .selected and .deselected css class has been moved from svg:path element to it's parent svg:g element to allow more flexibility in styling
- dc now support global renderlet function to be triggered when dc.renderAll and dc.redrawAll is triggered
- lineChart and barChart now support brush off mode and honour title setting which allow generation of tooltip in brush-off mode
See https://github.com/NickQiZhu/dc.js/issues?milestone=3&page=1&state=closed for more details.